Milford Antiques Show
at the Hampshire Hills Athletic Club
50 Emerson Road, Milford, New Hampshire
The Milford Antiques Show provides excellent value for exhibitors:
- Hampshire Hills is one of New England's most beautiful event venues.
- The large display area is on indoor tennis courts with easy access and tall ceilings.
- We provide complimentary hand trucks, attractive table covers, and comfortable chairs.
- Nearly all of the merchandise changes for each show, with no sales tax.
- Many knowledgeable, capable and motivated buyers attend each show.
Space rental options:
$ 60 - A half-booth includes two tables (one 8' and one 5') and is available for only one person.
$ 95 - A full booth is our most popular option and has four tables (two 8', one 6', and one 5'). It's available for one or two people.
$ 150 - A double booth includes eight tables (four 8', two 6', and two 5'). It has an open central area for excellent visibility and customer traffic flow. It's available for one or two people.
Dealer set-up is from 6:30 am to 8:30 am. Dealers should arrive between 6:30 am and 7:30 am because we have many early buyers at that time. If you arrive before 6:30 am, you can come into the building to locate your space and place your table covers. Building access is available through the side door next to the dealer load-in area. Please do not bring any merchandise into the building until 6:30 am. All spaces include the privilege of shopping during dealer set-up.
We're open every Sunday, from October 16, 2022 through March 26, 2023, with
no shows on December 25 and January 1. Sixty-five dealers present a large variety of quality antiques and collectibles at reasonable prices. To receive a very small number of email updates and/or weather-related show cancelations, please click the link below: